ADAMoracle wide area node network participation tutorial
At 16:00 (SGT) on November 22nd, the first phase of the ADAMoracle for wide-area node mining will be launched. The first phase of 12 million ADAM mining pool rewards is officially launched. Miners are more than welcome to participate.
ADAMl token output distribution is based on the storage space contributed by the node. Taking the first phase of wide-area node mining as an example, each node needs to pledge 30 ADAMs for every I terabyte storage space. When the contribution space reaches 100,000T, that is when the total contributed storage space is about 97.66P, the pledge will reach the first phase full load state. At this time, the maximum daily output of the mining pool is 32876.7123 ADAM. (First phase total output/365). When the full load is not reached, the node’s daily income is distributed proportionally. For example, when the mortgage is 1T space, the daily reward is about 0.32877 ADAM. On the day of node mining, 25% will be released immediately, and the remaining 75% will be linear released in 180 days.
Participating in the “StarCraft” users can get a free borrowed coin mining quota, the total borrowing quota is up to 1 million ADAM, and the quota is configured based on the user’s participation in the computing power 1:1. For example: According to the rules, users need to pledge 30 ADAM for every 1T of space contributed. When users participate in activities and contribute 100T of space, they can get 3000 free ADAM borrowed coin mining quotas. When ADAMoracle officially launched wide-area node mining, there will be a conditional 5:1 release of free borrowing quota. If you would like to get detailed information, please reach out to ADAMoracle official services.
The following is the specific process for participating in ADAMoracle wide-area node mining:
At present, DAPP (ADAM Box) has been deployed in BSC, and users participating in mining can configure their wallets through MetaMask wallet;
Network name: Binance Smart Chain
Added RPC URL: https://bsc-dataseed4.binance.org
Chain ID: 56
Users will need to buy BNB and ADAM to be able to pledge.
Smart Contract Address:
To participate in ADAMoracle wide-area node mining, you must first enter the ADAM BOX DAPP. Users can open it in a browser or wallet: https://www.adambox.io/
Connect with your wallet and add your machine to the home page.
After entering the home page, you need to fill in the mining pool code (add Telegram account: @ADAM_service, get the mining pool code) and the mining machine ID (generated by the mining machine plug-in); after filling in, you will get the actual space number of your mining machine;
Note: The plug-in “Supervisor” installation command (currently only supports Linux systems)
1. Log in to the server and switch root privileges (note: because the execution task needs to be set to self-start, root privileges are required)
2. Execute the command: bash -c “$(wget https://www.adambox.io/download/install.sh -O -)”
3. Check the server device number: cat /usr/local/Supervisor.log
4. Successfully install the plug-in “Supervisor” to generate the miner ID
To complete the pledge, 30 ADAM need to be pledged per terabyte. Enter the amount of contribution space, prepare the corresponding amount of ADAM, and then select the time period for the pledge. After confirming that it is correct, the pledge can be carried out.
After the pledge is successful, the miner you bound and the corresponding amount of pledged space will appear on the homepage; the mining income will be calculated immediately.
The daily mining revenue will be issued to the user’s wallet address at 00:00 in the morning of the next day.
ADAMoracle is the first multi-chain decentralized oracle that supports wide-area node price feeding. It is a blockchain infrastructure service facility that builds web3.0, which can provide smart contract developers with comprehensive tools and data, as well as more security and convenience.
The purpose of ADAMoracle is to build a decentralized oracle network that is safe, credible, accurate, prevent sybil attacks, and can be self-maintained, and build a distributed wide-area node oracle into Web3.0 Network.